How do I pay?
We accept cash or cheque or etransfer and we can conveniently direct bill Pacific Blue Cross, Department of Veteran Affairs (DVA), and the RCMP (Medavie).
We also offer direct billing to 10 major insurers, covering 85% of privately insured Canadians.
• Reduce your out-of-pocket expenses.
• Eliminate insurance paperwork.
Ask us to submit your claim at your next visit.
What does it cost?
The initial visit can be either 45 or 60 minutes and will include a conversation on your health history and massage therapy goals, some observation of movement, the treatment, and strength/stretch suggestions.
- 45 minutes – $95
- 60 minutes – $110
- 90 minutes – $160
- sore muscles from starting a new exercise
- motor vehicle collision
- frozen shoulder and rotator cuff injuries
- carpal tunnel syndrome and thoracic outlet syndrome
- anxiety, depression, stress
- muscle strains and joint sprains
- after fracture/cast immobilization rehabilitation
- swelling in extremities
- TMJ dysfunction
- headaches and migraines
- scar tissue
- pre/post sports competition and athletic injury
- muscle weakness, numbness, tingling
- acute or chronic pain (back, neck, shoulder, hip, etc.)
- decreased range of motion
Have questions?Call us today!